Thursday 15 December 2016

Sports & Games - Lesson 6

Lesson 6

The Review Phase

 (6.1)Student Reflection and Evaluation:
             
One session after the end of the project will be dedicated to student reflection and evaluation. Their reflection will cover: what topics I learned about, what new skills I polished, what I liked about the project, what I didn’t like about the project and what I would do differently on the next project. An evaluation form will be completed by each student as a homework assignment.
A subsequent session will be used to discuss the observations made by the students.

(6.2) Teacher Reflection and Evaluation:
              
I have prepared a teacher reflection and evaluation form to complete that covers:
·         Successful coverage of the project
·         Challenges
·         Achievement of project goals
·         What I learned
·         Constraints regarding time
·         What I would do differently next time

(6.3) Assessment of 21st Century skills:
               
Artifact
21st Century skill(s)
Research notes
Critical analysis, Problem solving, initiative, ICT
Survey designs
Overall presentation, Creativity, problem solving, communication
Message boards
Effectiveness, ICT, communication, teamwork
Presentation outlines
Collaborative learning, Initiative, creativity, ICT, communication

(6.4) Summative Assessment and Grading:
               
Product
Rubric
Grading
Survey and Presentation
Survey questions and results rubric

Paper presentation
Content, presentation rubric

Quiz presentation
Presentation rubric

Blog portfolio
Blog rubric