Tuesday 29 November 2016

Health & Diseases - Lesson 6

The Review Phase

(6.1)Student Reflection and Evaluation:
                
One lesson after the end of the project will be dedicated to student reflection and evaluation. Their reflection will cover: what topics I learned about, what new skills I learned, what I liked about the project, what I didn’t like about the project and what I would do differently on the next project. An evaluation form will be completed by each student as a homework assignment.
A subsequent lesson will be used to discuss the observations made by the students.

(6.2) Teacher Reflection and Evaluation:
                
I have prepared a teacher reflection and evaluation form to complete that covers:
     Successes
     Challenges
     Achievement of project goals
     What I learned
     What I would do differently next time

(6.3) Assessment of 21st Century skills:
               
Artifact
21st Century skill(s)
Research notes
Problem solving, initiative, ICT
Survey designs
Creativity, problem solving, communication
Presentation outlines
Initiative, creativity, ICT, communication

(6.4) Summative Assessment and Grading:
                

Product
Rubric
Grading
Survey results
Survey questions and results rubric

Data Sheet
Data sheet rubric

Health Chart presentation
Presentation rubric